If you've got nothing to hide, open up the records and the voting machines for review! Show that the election wasn't stolen. Prove it.
The issues have been spelled out clearly by members of the PA State Senate:
Seven weeks before the 2020 General Election the PA Supreme Court overstepped their bounds by ruling that:
• Mail-in ballots could be received and counted up to three days later
• Ballots mailed without a postmark would be counted
• Signatures on mail-in ballots would not need to be verified
Secretary of State, Kathy Boockvar also usurped legislative authority by:
• Allowing for a proliferation of unsecured drop boxes in key Democratic areas
• On the day before the election, encouraged some counties (not all) to notify party and candidate representatives of mail-in voters whose ballots contained disqualifying defects and allowing them to "cure" these defects
In addition to these inconsistencies, certified Republican poll watchers in Philadelphia were prohibited from overseeing the canvassing of ballots. After a court ordered these poll watchers to be allowed to observe, they were "corralled" so far from the canvassing of ballots, that they could not view the activities.
This is what real patriots sound like:
Please don't talk down to folks that are concerned with election integrity, we are not conspiracy theorists.
Three nights ago, on the heels of an attack on our Nation's Capitol, an attempt was made to disenfranchise more than 6.9 million Pennsylvania voters based on a lie alleging widespread fraud and election irregularities in the 2020 general election - the same lie that sowed the seed of that day's violence.
I took to the Senate floor to defend the people of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania against these shameful attacks. You can watch my full remarks, here:
Your vote is your voice, and I believe that it is sacred. As your United States Senator, I will always fight to ensure that our democratic principles are upheld and that the will of the people is carried out.