Hidden Secrets of Money:
Money creation (also known as credit creation) is the process by which the money supply of a country or a monetary region (such as the Eurozone) is increased. Typically, central banks create money by using notes and manufacturing coins.
Eric Holder Reveals Deep State Running Scared – Kevin Shipp
“Trump inherited a financial monster that was not his doing. When he was sworn into office, it already existed. It is very serious, and I think now or very soon the U.S. government will not be able to afford the interest on the national debt, much less paying off the debt itself.”
I want to rewind a few months to show that the economy was in trouble even before the Coronavirus broke out:
- US Fed is a ‘mortician pumping formaldehyde’ into economy – RT’s Keiser Report
- "Massive... Huge... Largest Ever": Fed Will Flood Market With Gargantuan $500 Billion In Liquidity To Avoid Year-End Repo Crisis
- Is The Repo Market Fiasco About To Get Serious?
- Negative rates come to the US: 1-month and 3-month Treasury bill yields are now below zero
- Peter Schiff: Coronavirus Is Exposing the Truth About the Economy, Americans are in for a Rude Awakening
Fed Rate Cuts will Stimulate Inflation, Not The Economy: